Thursday, January 17, 2013

Guns, Boots, & Sparkles

It's no secret that I have a serious Pinterest addiction, just ask anyone who sits behind me in class... KIDDING ha ha, kinda. I browse everything from art, food, home decor, crafts, fashion, fitness, and of course weddings!! I've decided that Pinterest needs to make a new button, I propose that next to "Repin" they add "Send to closet" wouldn't life be easier?! I always say my wardrobe would be amazing if only my wallet could afford it, so until then I'll continue to repin and make up my dream dresser.

Thought I would share a couple items I found, which I LOVE...

Found here here for $42.00

Johnny Cash inspired necklace, yes please!! Love the mini revolver!! I'm not much of a necklace person but I could rock this. The online store Burbon & Boots has a lot of other cute southern items as well, check it out!! 


Found here for $19.00

This was so on my christmas wish list in 2012, looks like it will be added to my anniversary wish list... Cough, cough, hint, hint, nudge, nudge :)


Found here by Betsy Johnson

Love this clutch, perfect way to add a punch of sparkle to any outfit!! I wish I was more of a purse person but I find myself lugging around the kitchen sink... then finding myself with ugly red marks all over my shoulder. Clutches are the way to go!! 


Found here for $42.99

Shout out to my first buy inspired from pinterest. Got these in the mail shortly after the holidays, "merry christmas to me!!" Love them, a little taller than shown in the picture but hey I'm 5'1'' what did I expect...


Found here for $20.00

So pretty!! I love the look of infinity scarves but have such a hard time finding them. I think I need to make a trip to the mall. Nordstrom also has this in coral. 


Found here for $19.00

And last but not least, my favorite!! Super cute, love the rose colored "diamonds" in the stud. I've seen this trend done in rings and necklaces as well.

I'm drooling... 

Like anything? Where do you like to shop? Have you bought anything from a pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment