Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creeper Status

So I was running errands a couple days ago when I happened to find myself within minutes of our potential neighborhood. I couldn't help myself but to cruise on through and check out the house again. I casually drove down the street when I saw two ladies standing on each of their driveways chatting just a couple houses down from "ours" - I tried to play it cool but obviously I was obviously creeping cause I had to turn around in the culdesac and pass them yet again. 

Once I was almost back to the end of the street my mom's voice ran through my head, "you should talk to you neighbors and see if they like the neighborhood." It seemed like a good idea and possibly the perfect opportunity so I whipped the car around and headed back towards "our" house.

When I reached the street the women had just gone back inside. Feeling like a TOTAL creep I hung my head and quickly turned around once again. At that point there was no way I was invading their property to knock on either door. I think I'll be avoiding the neighborhood until inspection time, oops!! 

New neighbor / creepy girl that's passed your house four times...

No comments:

Post a Comment