Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something to Lose

Guess who accidentally left her computer charger at school all weekend... this girl!! No worries, it was hidden away in my unit so thankfully I recovered it this morning without problems!

Recent events have been full of school, clinic, work, mortgage paperwork, blah blah blah. It's been a mess of stress and clouded thoughts with minimal down time. 

So in lighter new I thought I'd give a flashback of our love story, since I haven't shared it as of yet...

I first met my man Tyler in high school, yes we are high school sweet hearts I know it's cliche. But I always felt something different about Tyler than any other guy I'd met. You could say it was one of those "like" at first sight moments for me, though I know for a fact that it was not the same for Tyler ha ha. Lets just say I wasn't even a blimp on his radar for a good several months. We ran in mutual circles of friends but didn't go to the same high school. Eventually Tyler and I started talking and casually going out on dates. We officially started dating February of 2008 and haven't split since. He has always been there for me literally through the good and bad. 

Tyler proposed in April of 2012 at the placed we shared our first kiss. He is my best friend and everything I could ask for in a husband. God has truly blessed me with this man. I cannot wait to see what He has in store for us!!



Just a few of our engagement photos...










Photography credit:
Julie Staley from Old South Studios
formerly known as... 
In His Image Photography by Julie

Stay tuned for our wedding in September 2013!!

Quote of the Day from Tyler:
 "I'm not saying I'm Batman but you've never seen me and Batman in the same room together..."

2 comments:

  1. Awwww :) :) Love the picture of you on his back & looking at him! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww High School sweethearts!? So cute. Love the pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete