Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up
Linking up with Scissors and a Whisk via Pamela!!

My Happies...

The fact that I have the WHOLE day off today from work and school, whoop whoop!!

Tyler and I started packing up some of his stuff today for the big move!! Yes I know we still have 2 1/2 weeks to go but what can I say, we're excited.

I found an old Bed Bath and Beyond gift card that I forgot to use. Hello new candles!! Favorites are Fresh Balsam from the winter collection, and Mahogany Teakwood which is brand new and smells like something straight out of an Abercrombie store!! 


My Crappies...

My head hurts - I think I slept too long. I need to convince Tyler to run to the store and get some Goody powder. I HATE taking it but it works SO good!! 

I have English home work that I "should" work on but we'll see how my motivation progresses throughout the day...

I got stuck working another Sunday morning this weekend. Looks like I might have to finally check out our church's video feed of the sermon... Seems weird to me but we'll see, better than having to miss it again!! 

Tyler and I found out that four of our closest friends are going on a marriage retreat the weekend we move into our new house. Tyler was so mad - though not necessarily for the reason I thought, "why can't we go." Ha ha it's a "marriage" retreat, we're not "married" yet.

And last but not least, my "crappies" seemed easier to come up with my "happies" which is definitely a crappie in itself. I blame my headache...

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE when you find unused giftcards!? Love it!! Aww! I love that he wants to go on a marriage retreat!! That is absolutely GREAT! We have been on two & love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was nice and unexpected, I told him we can go next year :)

      Delete
  2. I hate taking GOODY'S too. That stuff is so nasty but works like a miracle. Stopping by from the link up.
    P.S. My whole family is from the north and I have a good bit of Yankee tendencies in me for growing up in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYY for unused gift cards! That's awesome!
    And I hope your head feels better <3
    Thanks so much for linking up, Luci!
    By the way, you have word verification turned on which makes it difficult to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know!!! I had no idea, now how the heck do I turn it off??

      Delete
    2. Scratch that I found it :) thanks for the heads up!!

      Delete