Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Saturday Night TLC

Saturday was my day off and of course it was the day I had to get sick... My head hurt, my stomach was in knots, and I'm surprised I didn't show my breakfast to the toilet. I am totally one of those people who loves to be babied when they are sick - hence my text to Tyler, "I'm feel like death, come fix me." I mean really who doesn't love some extra attention when they are under the weather.

Two tabs of Ibuprofen and four hours of sleep later, this is what I woke up to... 

Drool...


The aftermath - with help from Tyler of course...


Needless to say I was feeling MUCH better. We decided to make a night of it, since there was no way I was heading to bed ANY time soon. We pulled out the scrabble board and found a movie to watch. Tyler finally gave up our game when I was beating him by over a hundred points, high five to me!! 


Finally opened up my "middle sister" wine, thank you momma!! 


And last but not least our hideous, un-showered self-picture - only because he's handsome

Now off to another week of school, work, packing, and crossfit... 
Specifically heading off to enjoy my last glass of middle sister and watch Pretty Little Liars!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment