Thursday, January 31, 2013

All American Love

This is totally a show and tell post, but I could not help but share some "All American" engagement ideas I found through Pinterest recently... If you're wanting a southern inspired engagement session, or even an updated anniversary photo, then browse away!! These are so cute I can't even stand it!! Most of these are set outdoors which I adore, why not utilize what He has made for us?!

Full session can be found here


Full session can be found here

Full session can be found here

Photo credit here


Full session can be found here

Photo credit here

Full session can be found here

Local photo credit here

I'm not gonna lie, I kept pinning some of these photos even after my engagement pictures were done. What can I say I'm a sucker for all things "wedding." Our big day is only a short seven months away, and there is still so much to do!! Wish me luck I'm going to need it... 

1 comment:

  1. those are adorable! so glad you stopped by my blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete