Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Saying that 2013 is a big year for me is an understatement - possibly the biggest understatement of the year, ha ha!! I'm graduating from college, hopefully finding a job, getting married, and buying a house. Watch out world I'm taking over!! So as far as new years resolutions go I haven't put much thought to it, maybe a new years to do list would be a little more appropriate in my case...

1. Make an attempt at blogging
2. Begin house hunting... it's begun, it's exciting, and it's full of compromise
3. Graduate from college
4. Pass my state boards... both written and clinical exams
5. Find a full-time dental hygiene position
6. Join a church with my man... definitely in the works
7. Own a home and prepare for DIY projects galore
8. Start planning our wedding... though there's still so much more to do
9. Plan our honeymoon
10. Chase my photography pipe dream

I think that about sums up my year in a nut shell.

It's going to be a whirlwind but I'm unbelievably excited to see what all He has is store for me!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment