Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

So I guess I need to somehow introduce myself to anyone who's curious enough to skim through my attempt at blogging. 

First and foremost I am a Christian. I'm in my early twenties and have been engaged now for nine months - geez it seems like yesterday!! My fiance, Tyler and I have been dating for almost five years now and he is one hundred percent my rock and best friend. I absolutely love to cook and consider myself pretty artsy/crafty when I can find the time to do such. I love makeup, my cowboy boots, and our dog Smoke who is two years old now but still a puppy in every way!! 


Tyler and Smoke from last year...

I'm also a current dental hygiene student in my LAST semester of school!! I am beyond excited to finish up school and start my career. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well, It's going to be a big year!! 

I'm happy, I'm thankful, I'm blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment